Following the announcement of a new Gintama game called project “Last Game,” Bandai Namco shared a first look at the game in motion with a teaser trailer with English subtitles.
The teaser trailer is basically a two-minute long still frame with the main cast of the series talking about their vacation and the new project. It is pretty hilarious but if you want to see the new action game, you can head to the 3:35 mark in the video below.
While the game will be available in both retail and digital version on the PlayStation 4, the Asian release won’t be getting the PS Vita version like Japan. However, it will come with English subtitles with Japanese voice overs options.
Bandai Namco is also launching a poll on Facebook for fans to choose their desired early purchase downloadable content bonus. Details below.
- 1st Week: July 15, 2017
- 2nd Week: July 21, 2017
- 3rd Week: July 28, 2017
- 4th Week: August 16, 2017
Voting will follow the below format:
- Voting will last for 4 weeks
- Every week, there will be a popularity vote between 2 choices. The winning choice will be rolled over to the next week.
- The vote will be carried out at the same period across Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia and South Korea.
- The most popular (winning) entry will be the downloadable content bonus.
- Final results will be posted at the Bandai Namco Asia Facebook page.
- Each user can vote once a day.
The new Gintama game is in development with no further information on its release or pricing and let’s hope that we can get a port here in the West. If you can’t wait for a western release, importing the game is also an option.