Swedish actress Noomi Rapace will show off her acting prowess once again as the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo star will be the protagonist of a new sci-fi thriller.
What Happened to Monday will take place in a not so distant future burdened with over population. As the authoritarian regime implements a one child per family policy, seven identical sisters live a cat and mouse existence pretending to be a single person to elude the Child Allocation Bureau.
What Happened to Monday is directed by Tommy Wirkola, the guy who turned Hansel and Gretel into witch hunters. While the show will be available on Netflix starting next week, we can try to break down the trailer below.
Ezel Buensuceso is GeekInc’s co-founder, writer, and editor. An avid game collector and passionate in the gaming industry, he became a gamer at the age of 5 and started collecting video games at 12. Ezel is a medical coder by profession, and he spends a lot of time working with the gaming community.
More from GeekPortal
- The Defenders is Setting Up Phase 2 Of Marvel’s Netflix Shows
- Disney Says Bye-Bye to Netflix; Will Launch its Own Streaming Service
- Netflix’s Castlevania Season 1 Review (Contains Spoilers)
- Movie Review: Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name)
- The Ravagers Could Hit The Big Screen
- First Tomb Raider Poster and Trailer with Alicia Vikander Teased