The sequel to Mistwalker’s hit tile-based tactical role-playing game Terra Battle is available for pre-registration as of today. Terra Battle 2 will be released for iOS, Android, and PC.
The developers will give various rewards depending on the number of pre-registrations. A roadmap has been released showing the possible bonuses and characters that could appear if enough people show interest.
- 10,000 pre-registrations: 10 Normal Energy
- 20,000 pre-registrations: Bluebird
- 30,000 pre-registrations: 10 Normal Energy
- 40,000 pre-registrations: Field Item Set
- 50,000 pre-registrations: Sarah’s sword
- 60,000 pre-registrations: 3,000 Ahn Coin
- 70,000 pre-registrations: 10 Normal Energy
- 80,000 pre-registrations: Khem’s Staff
- 90,000 pre-registrations: Anti-energy and Fores Seed
- 100,000 pre-registrations: Golden Bird
- 120,000 pre-registrations: 10 Normal Energy
- 140,000 pre-registrations: Sarah’s Garb
- 160,000 pre-registrations: Pact of Resolve Ticket
- 180,000 pre-registrations: 10 Normal Energy
- 200,000 pre-registrations: Kimihiko Fujisaka will create an RNA re-coded version of Samatha, which will be added to Terra Battle 2 as a new Guardian.
- 300,000 pre-registrations: Tetsuya Nomura and Hironobu Sakaguchi will work together to make a new Terra Battle 2 Guardian.
You will need to visit the official website and provide a valid email address to pre-register. Pre-registration will guarantee you a Mr. Friend Hiiso Friend System character. As of this writing, over 30,000 people have registered.
Terra Battle 2 will come to North America and Japan this summer.